People covered under CGHS & Entitlement
- All central government employees and their dependent family members residing in CGHS-covered areas
- Central government pensioners receiving pension from central civil estimates and their eligible dependent family members
What are the facilities available under CGHS?
What medicinal systems are employed under CGHS?
AbhaCare in numbers
Years of service
What is the eligibiity for joining CGHS?
- All Central Govt. employees and their dependant family members residing in CGHS covered areas.
- Central Govt. Pensioners and their eligible family members getting pension from Central Civil Estimates
- Sitting and Ex-Members of Parliament
- Ex-Governors & Lt. Governors
- Freedom Fighters
- Ex-Vice Presidents
- Sitting and Ex-Judges of Supreme Court & High Courts
- Employees and pensioners of certain autonomous organizations in Delhi
What is the definition of "family" and "dependent" under CGHS?
- The term 'family' means and includes husband or wife, as the case may be, and other dependent family members.
- Dependent family members include: parents (female employee can have either here parents or her parents-in-law aas dependents), sisters, widowed sisters, widowed daughters, minor brothers and minor sister, children and step-children wholly dependent upon the government servant and are normally residing with the government servant (son upto the age of 25 or till his marriage whichever is earlier and daughter till she gets married).
- The term 'dependent' means that income from all sources including pension and pension equivalent of DCRG benefit is less than ₹9000 +DA per month. This clause is to be fulfilled for all 'dependent' family members. However, there is no such clause as dependency in respecct of spouse.
*Depends on the treatment, medical condition of the patient and the surgical expertise of the surgeon
District center, Janakpuri, Delhi-110058